If your car has been involved in an accident, our experienced and skilled team of car body repair specialists at Autoprep Ltd can restore your vehicle back to its pre-accident condition using the latest state-of-the-art technology and high quality materials.
We provide repairs for motorists, commercial clients and fleet operators in Watford, Rickmansworth and Hertfordshire. Accident repair, car dent repair, plastic car bumper repair and car scratch repair work is undertaken.
In addition to carrying out superior panel beating and paint refinishing work, our repair technicians specialise in car bumper plastic repair on all thermosetting plastic and non-thermosetting plastic parts. We’re also available to undertake car insurance repair work on behalf of all major UK companies and service providers as an accident management company specialising in all cases of non-fault claims.
Learn more about Autoprep Ltd and the car body repair services we offer to vehicle owners around Watford, Rickmansworth and the surrounding areas below.
Established in 1971, we provide the Watford, Rickmansworth and South West Hertford areas with high-quality accident repair, car body repair and car insurance repair services. As a small, family-run business with more than 35 years in the industry, our team started out preparing rally cars. Since then, we have developed our repair and refinishing skills to include modern car damage and modern paintwork damage repair techniques.
We now work on most manufacturer makes and models including many prestige marques.
Our company specialises in car body repair work for modern vehicles using state-of-the-art equipment, such as JIG alignment and LASER wheel alignment systems, to meet the required standards of all major car manufacturers.
Autoprep Ltd only uses manufacturer-approved, top quality paint systems on the vehicles of our Watford, Rickmansworth and Hertfordshire customers. Accident repair, car dent repair and car bumper repair services are provided on a responsive basis to leave your vehicle looking like new.
If you’re a Watford, Rickmansworth or Hertfordshire car owner who has been unfortunately involved in an accident which wasn’t your fault, you can rely on our professional team to process a car insurance repair claim on your behalf through our selected accident management services. We manage your non-fault accident from start to finish and liaise with the third party’s insurance provider directly to settle your claim.
Subject to approval from your service provider, we’ll carry out the required car insurance repair work, which could be anything from a small car dent repair to major crash repair work. The cost of a car insurance repair will usually be covered by the third party’s policy. You will be provided with a free courtesy vehicle, comparable to your own wherever possible, until your own vehicle is repaired and roadworthy again.
The technicians at our Watford bodyshop are fully qualified, and highly skilled in performing car body repair work on vehicles which have come in for car insurance repair work. Every job we complete for customers locally and in the surrounding Rickmansworth and Hertfordshire areas, from the smallest car scratch repair or car bumper repair to the largest accident repair project, comes with our long-term guarantee of workmanship.
• Refinishing in a modern low-bake and high-ceiling oven, which can accommodate a wide range of private passenger cars and light commercial vehicles
• High quality, water-based paint finishes and clear non-scratch lacquer systems, skilfully mixed using a computerised paint system for first-class colour matching and an outstanding paint finish
• SMART services available, designed for faster, low-cost car body repair, car dent repair and car scratch repair. Repair work blends in with the rest of the panel through machine polishing. We also can carry out high quality detailing work on cars at the request of Watford, Rickmansworth or Hertfordshire owners
• Car bumper repair, including work on thermosetting and non-thermosetting plastic parts. Plastic welding for minor damage or full bumper replacements are available
• Domestic and commercial car body repair, including car dent repair, car scratch repair, panel beating, body JIG alignment, wheel alignment and alloy wheel refurbishment
• We liaise with all major UK insurers to provide customers with car insurance repair services in all non-fault accident situations
Thank you for your estimate enquiry.
To enable us to help you further, we will require more detailed information, possibly in the form of images and also the vehicle registration number. This is required for us to enter your details onto our estimating system.
If you’re not too far from us, a visit to our Watford workshop would be the only way for us to provide you with a more accurate estimate.
Please give us a call to discuss any enquiries you may have.
Address: Olds Approach, Tolpits Lane, Watford, Herts, WD18 9QR